THE AVANT-GARDE COMMUNICATION INSTRUMENT
Unveiled in 2008, the MERIDIIST was created by TAG Heuer’s designers and engineers for demanding travellers looking for the most reliable communication instrument. Its name is the fusion of MERIDIAN and SPECIALIST.
The MERIDIIST was modelled in its conception as a true pocket watch. Taking its inspiration from the original MONACO, the radical square-shaped racing chronograph made famous by Steve McQueen in the 1970 film classic Le Mans. Its distinctive contours give the MERIDIIST the timelessness design of an iconic watch.
With an outstanding Power Reserve of 28 days in standby time and 7 hours talk time, the MERIDIIST is the ultimate mobile phone for those who cannot afford to miss an important call due to a fast discharging battery.
The dual display offers the user a new level of refinement with the ease of viewing the time and handling incoming calls directly from the inside pocket.
The case is crafted in 316L stainless steel, with the highest standards of finishes and the finest materials of horology. Drawing its expertise and know-how from the world of high end watchmaking, TAG Heuer hand assembles the 400 mechanical components of the MERIDIIST to guarantee the highest level of reliability.
MERIDIIST INFINITE: THE WORLD’S FIRST PERPETUAL POWER RESERVE
A revolutionary technology pioneers a new era in the mobile industry, pushing the limits of portable devices autonomy.
For the first time, a communication instrument can maintain the charge level of its battery in standby mode. An invisible photovoltaic component is built into the sapphire crystal screen, which produces enough electricity under certain natural or artificial light sources to charge the phone.
Available in a Limited Edition of 1911 pieces, the first TAG Heuer communication instrument entirely made of titanium grade 5, carbon and rubber, the new MERIDIIST INFINITE celebrates the first dashboard chronograph ‘Time of Trip’, designed for aircraft and automobiles and patented by TAG Heuer in 1911.
Faithful to its commitment to Avant-Garde, TAG Heuer has invented the first Perpetual Power Reserve.
The world’s first communication instrument offering perpetual power reserve
- Perpetual power reserve in standby
- TAG Heuer concierge service
- Dual SIM
- Dual time unit display
- 5 megapixels autofocus camera with flash
- Numbered Limited Edition and Swiss engineered engraved
- Transparent photovoltaic component built into the sapphire crystal screen. Electricity produced under certain natural or artificial light sources
- Full vertical satin brushed titanium grade 5 with sandblasted chamfers on the back
- Mirror polished 316L stainless steel side keys and MERIDIIST INFINITE plates on the back
- Carbon inserts on the battery cover and camera area
- Rubber alligator cover
- 103.3 carats of sapphire crystal parts